‘Whoever Comes To Me, I Will Never Drive Away.’

Ezekiel 16:1-34
Without Christ, we are naked and dirty. He covers our nakedness and washes away our dirtiness (8-9). He is our Saviour. We must come to Him with this prayer: ‘Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to Thy Cross I cling; Naked, come to Thee for dress; Helpless, look to Thee for grace; Foul, I to the fountain fly; Wash me, Saviour, I die’(Church Hymnary, 83). God hears and answers this prayer. He has given us His promise: ‘Whoever comes to Me, I will never drive away’(John 6:37). When God has heard and answered our prayer for salvation, we have this joyful testimony: ‘I delight greatly in the Lord, my soul rejoices in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness’(Isaiah 61:10). We rejoice in this: ‘He saved us by washing away our sins’(Titus 3:5).
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com