We Must Be ‘Doers Of The Word’ As Well As ‘Hearers Of The Word.’


Ezekiel 23:1-49
‘Because you have forgotten Me and turned your back on Me, you will be punished for all your sin’(35). We are to remember the Lord. We must not forget Him. We must not let the Word of God ‘go in one ear and out the other’. We must be ‘doers of the Word’ as well as ‘hearers of the Word’(James 1:22-25). Let’s put the past behind us and make a new beginning with God: ‘Return to Me, and I will return to you’(Malachi 3:7). ‘Have mercy on me, O God... Cleanse me from my sin... Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation’(Psalm 51:1-2,10-12). Let this be the prayer of your heart and the blessing of God will flow into your life.
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com