God Is Looking For People Who Will Be Faithful In Prayer.

Ezekiel 22:1-31
‘I looked for a man..., but I found none’(30). God is looking for people who will be faithful in prayer. What happens when God’s people refuse to pray? God’s Word leaves us in no doubt - ‘I will pour out My anger on them..., bringing down on their own heads all they have done’(31). What a tragedy! The people refused to pray - and there was no blessing from the Lord: ‘You do not have, because you do not ask God’(James 4:2). Things could have been so different: ‘If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land’(2 Chronicles 7:14). God wants to bless us. We must pray for His blessing. ‘Ask and it will be given to you...’(Matthew 7:7-8).
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com