Open Your Heart To The Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:1-22

There are some doors which the Lord must open - ‘I have placed before you an open door that no-one can shut’ (8).

There is a door which we must open - ‘Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone opens the door, I will come in...’ (20). Christ is waiting for you to open the door of your heart to Him. He waits with great patience. He keeps on knocking. He waits to hear your prayer: ‘Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. Come in today. Come in to stay.’

This must be your own prayer. No one else can pray this prayer for you.

Open your heart to the Lord, and remember where your prayer really came from: ‘The Lord opened my heart...’ (Acts 16:14).

Open your heart to the Lord. He will open new doors: ‘a great door for effective work has opened to me’ (1 Corinthians 16:19).