Let Your Commitment To Christ Be Very Definite.

Revelation 2:1-29

Every church in every nation and every generation has so much to learn from ‘what the Spirit says to the churches’ (7,11,17,29).

Christ is to be our ‘first love’. We are not to ‘abandon’ Him. We are to ‘keep right on to the end of the road’ - ‘faithful until death’ (4,10). We are to ‘remain true’ to Christ, pressing on with Him to a life of real spiritual growth (13,19).

Living for Christ will not be easy. There are always those who make things difficult for God’s people (14-15,20).

Let your commitment to Christ be very definite: ‘I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back. The world behind me, the Cross before me. No turning back. Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow. No turning back’. ‘Will you decide now to follow Jesus?’: Say ‘Yes’ - and let there be ‘no turning back’ (Mission Praise, 272).