How Can We Keep On Listening To God, Speaking To God And Speaking For God?

Ezekiel 3:1-4:17
God speaks to us: ‘The Word of the Lord came to me’(3:16). We speak to God: “Ah, Lord God!’(4:14). We speak for God: ‘When I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you shall say to them, “This is what the Lord God says, Whoever will listen, let him listen...”’(3:27). How can we keep on listening to God, speaking to God and speaking for God? We need to be strengthened with the power of the Holy Spirit: ‘The Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet’(3:24). The Spirit is our ‘Helper’. He helps us to listen to God: ‘The Holy Spirit will teach you all things’(John 14:26). He helps us to speak to God: ‘The Spirit helps us in our weakness’ (Romans 8:26). He helps us to speak for God: ‘You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses’(Acts 1:8).
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com