God Wants Us To Begin A New Life That Is Centred On Him.

Ezekiel 24:1-27
‘I will punish you because of the way you lived’(14). God is calling us to think about the way we are living. He wants us to leave behind the old, self-centred way of living. He wants us to begin a new life, a life that is centred on Him. Real change comes from God. We must pray that He will change us - ‘Change my heart, O God. Make it ever true. Change my heart, O God. May I be like You’. We must pray for a deep work of the Spirit of God in our hearts - ‘Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me... Break me, melt me, mould me, fill me...’. We must pray that we will become more like Jesus - ‘Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, all His wondrous compassion and purity. Oh, Thou Spirit divine, all my nature refine, till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me’(Mission Praise, 69,613,410).

_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com