‘As The Spirit Of The Lord Works Within Us, We Become More And More Like Him.’

Ezekiel 20:27-49
Here, we have a clear statement of God’s purpose for our lives: ‘Through you I intend to display My holiness for all the nations to see’(41). He wants other people to notice that we are different. He wants them to see that we have been changed by Him: ‘As the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him’(2 Corinthians 3:18). This is to be our testimony: ‘What a wonderful change in my life has been wrought since Jesus came into my heart!... I have ceased from my wandering and going astray since Jesus came into my heart! And my sins which were many are all washed away since Jesus came into my heart!’(Mission Praise, 748). May God help us to live as ‘a new creation’, being ‘renewed every day’. Make it ‘your aim’ to ‘live for Him’ and ‘please Him’(2 Corinthians 4:16-18; 5:9,15,17).
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com